Google Ads

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

So Far I am up to $12.44 in clicks from Googles Ads being displayed on my site .........Any Clicking of the Ads or Using the Google Search at the bottom of the forum is Greatly appriciated

Google Will Cut me a check when it reaches $100 ......of which i probably will see $70 .......Which all goes back into this site........and helps with the releases

So if you got a few minutes click a few links ........and know that you have helped the site :)

And as far as the bmmods ad at the bottom .....I get 10% of whatever you buy .........so if you spend $100 i get $10 of it ......they are the people that did the modifications on my Xbox .......Good Team of people and a short turn around time :clap:

• Retromags Curator
You might not want to ask people to click your google links, if they read this they would cut you off and not pay anything. Also if your click thru rate is to high they might look into it.

Thanks.....I will read thru the TOS again ......anyways only registed members can view this topic

• 6 months later...

Unless, of course, google accesses this post through it's googlebot cache using the key words "google ads" which would likely find such requests on any site that has them.

For this site, it can be found here (bottom link, as of me posting):

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=googl...G=Google+Search

Anyway, I clicked an ad :D.

I wonder, do you let the search spiders into your premium forums, too?

• 3 weeks later...