Downloads not working

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I'm trying to download some mags but I see that all downloads from seedbox.retromags.com are failing, receiving timeout after a while.

I also tried to get the torrents you provide here https://www.retromags.com/announcement/11-retromags-2005-2020-torrent-released/ but I need to download them from the same host so I have the same problem.

I already tried with different browsers and connections so I'm afraid that's something to do with the server. Is there any chance to get it working again?

Thank you in advance for all your great work!

First time I've heard of anyone having problems downloading.  I normally don't download stuff, but I just test-downloaded a file and it downloaded very fast, no problems.  Are you using something other than the regular download buttons?

Can't comment on torrents, as I don't use them.

• Like 1

Mistery solved! Your server uses a non http port so my firewall was blocking my outgoing connections. Just added an excemption and now it works like a charm :D

Thank you!

1) Try to mark Retromags as an allowed site in your firewall/virus scanner/browser/adblocker/whatever, and maybe that will fix it.

2) Sometimes downloads don't start when you click on them normally, so try right-clicking and then "Save as..." which should clear it in those cases.

3) Not an ideal solution, but you can find the torrent file on some torrent search engines. Obviously it's safer to download it from here, but it shouldn't matter where you downloaded it from if it allows you to access the swarm, after that it's normal torrent file exchange.