"In" Power! Magazine

iberryboi

"In" Power! Magazine is a pop culture variety magazine created by Wizard Entertainment that was published in the early 2000's. There is no documentation for this magazine that i can find on the web and it is currently unknown when the first issue came out, and when the magazine stopped being published. I was wondering if we can get this magazine added to the database?

Pokemon: In Power! Wizard Press Magazine Squirtle Vending Series, Price  Guide!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, iberryboi said:

"In" Power! Magazine is a pop culture variety magazine created by Wizard Entertainment that was published in the early 2000's. There is no documentation for this magazine that i can find on the web and it is currently unknown when the first issue came out, and when the magazine stopped being published. I was wondering if we can get this magazine added to the database?

Pokemon: In Power! Wizard Press Magazine Squirtle Vending Series, Price  Guide!

Absolutely.  All we need to get that database going is to know when the first issue came out, and when the magazine stopped being published. 😂

Do you have reason to believe there was more than just that one issue?  Wizard published dozens of one-off specials back then.

• Like 1

Many of them had 2 of 2 covers for each month. I know that issue #4 was in August 2000, so im assuming the first issue is May 2000 which is this Pichu cover. Also, issue #4 was marked as August's issue, yet issue #5 was July's lol.

In Power Magazine Special Lot Of 2 April #0 May #1 Cover 2 Pokémon Power Rangers - Picture 7 of 11

Wow, that magazine's target audience skewed quite young, it seems.  Anybody wanting to put together a database needs to start keeping records of whatever info they can pin down.  Owning the issues makes it a lot easier, but watching the auction sites is the next best thing.  We can't throw together a database with nothing but a bunch of covers without issue numbers or dates, though, so it will take someone doing detective work (or buying all the issues) to put together the info needed to create the DB.  That someone could be YOU! (he said, pointing directly at whomever might be reading this)

• Like 1